- Community Plan
- Village Office
The Telkwa Fire Department Needs More Volunteers!
Who can join the Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- Anyone over 18 years of age who lives within the Telkwa Fire Protection area, and who wishes to volunteer their time to serve their community in times of need.
What are the requirements to join Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- You must be in good health, have a Class 5 driver’s licence, and be willing to submit to a criminal record check.
- Training is provided
Why should you join Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- Volunteer fire departments rely on members who volunteer their time. Currently, our membership is low. This means there is no guarantee that enough members will always be available at every emergency; potentially putting the public at risk. Your help would be much appreciated by all members, as well as the Telkwa and District community!
- Being a member of Telkwa Fire Rescue Department provides a sense of pride and satisfaction by knowing you are making Telkwa and District a safer, better community.
- Telkwa Fire Rescue Department provides a source of comradery and friendship, and we hold lots of fun events for members’ families, as well!
How can you join Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- Come to one of our weekly meetings at 7pm on Wednesday night at the main fire hall on Highway 16.
- Contact Fire Chief Randy Cunningham 778.210.0264 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Deputy Fire Chief Stuart McKinnon 778.210.0263 or e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website for more details: www.telkwafire.com
Fridays starting October 7, 2016
October 21, 2016
October 04, 2016
September 29, 2016
September 27, 2016more news