- Community Plan
- NEW - WILDLIFE ALERT REPORTING PROGRAM (W.A.R.P.)
- New Recycling Program Begins May 27 for Residential Pickup
- Request for Proposals for Bylaw Control Contract
- Request for Expressions of Interest - Contractors and Suppliers
- Business of the Month
- Telkwa Trails
- Annual Events
- School & Childcare
- Parks, Playgrounds & Trails
- Village Office
- Dates to Remember (Including Recycling Pickup Dates)
- Municipal Office Hours and Contact Information
- Employment & Contract Opportunities
- Recycling Program
- ELECTIONS 2014
- Home Owner Grant
- Emergency Services
- Tax Sale
- Annual Reports & Audits
- Fire Department
- Garbage Services
- Administration & Staff
- Agendas & Minutes
- Mayor & Council
The Telkwa Fire Department Needs More Volunteers!
Who can join the Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- Anyone over 18 years of age who lives within the Telkwa Fire Protection area, and who wishes to volunteer their time to serve their community in times of need.
What are the requirements to join Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- You must be in good health, have a Class 5 driver’s licence, and be willing to submit to a criminal record check.
- Training is provided
Why should you join Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- Volunteer fire departments rely on members who volunteer their time. Currently, our membership is low. This means there is no guarantee that enough members will always be available at every emergency; potentially putting the public at risk. Your help would be much appreciated by all members, as well as the Telkwa and District community!
- Being a member of Telkwa Fire Rescue Department provides a sense of pride and satisfaction by knowing you are making Telkwa and District a safer, better community.
- Telkwa Fire Rescue Department provides a source of comradery and friendship, and we hold lots of fun events for members’ families, as well!
How can you join Telkwa Fire Rescue Department?
- Come to one of our weekly meetings at 7pm on Wednesday night at the main fire hall on Highway 16.
- Contact Fire Chief Randy Cunningham 778.210.0264 or e-mail email@example.com
- Contact Deputy Fire Chief Stuart McKinnon 778.210.0263 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for more details: www.telkwafire.com
September 12 and 13
August 31, September 1 and 2
September 9, 2014
August 23 to September 2more events
August 27, 2014
August 26, 2014
August 26, 2014
August 20, 2014more news